The Big Education Conversation
How can we better prepare young people for their futures?The Big Education Conversation will: Unify - Bring together individuals and organisations who have a shared interest in better preparing young people for their future. Amplify - Through these conversations we seek to strengthen examples of excellent practice happening across the system , as well as amplifying what emerges from these conversations. Activate - Through these face to face conversations we can inspire and equip people to take action in their community.
Programme6:00 -6:10pm Introduction from Rachel Snape -Headteacher/National Leader of Education 6:10 – 7:00pm Speakers
- Lord John Bird – Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Big Issue
- Latifa Akay - Director of Education Maslaha
- Anita Kerwyn-Nye – Director of the Youth Hostelling Association for England and Wales and Founder of Every Child Should
- Hilary Cox Codron and Michelle Lord – Activate Cambridge XP-Scheme and Cambridge City of Learning
- Dr Robert Loe – CEO of The Relationships Foundation
- Next steps
- Matchmaking for Good.
This event is generously being hosted by The Bradfield Centre, Cambridge's hub for tech and deep tech companies. Their mission is to grow scale-ups and provide them with the connections and support they need to thrive. THANK YOU.
Parking is limited at the Bradfield Centre, so please read this to plan your journey.
Report Spam or Abuse
If you come across content that is discriminatory, derogatory or in violation of our Terms of Service, let us know
Thank you for reporting, we take this kind of thing seriously. Following investigations, we will get back to you with the result of your report.