Eligibility and Selection
The Smiley Award is held annually and rewards extraordinary projects demonstrating innovation, scalability
and positive impact.
This year £100,000 will be shared between the most impactful project ran by a social enterprise and most
impactful project ran by a charity
What are the requirements?
- - You must be a registered UK charity, social enterprise or voluntary organisation
- - You must have created an Organisation Profile on Smiley Movement
- - Your annual turnover must not be more than £10 million a year
- - Your project must fall within the guideline of the Smiley Awards
- - Your project must be of a non-profit nature
- - Beneficiaries must be of a social or environmental purpose